We offer and extensive range of repairs and upgrades to most makes and models.
From the smallest repair to complete engine rebuilds, the team at Jetpower have the knowledge and experience to help you get back on the water quicky. Whether its your high-performance ski or trusty outboard that needs attention, let Jetpower take the hassel out of your next repair.
Had and accident? No problem, Jetpower Boatshop has for many years been the market leaders in Yamaha WaveRunner jet ski accident repairs in Western Australia. Our staff our trained to assist you with all aspects of accident repairs, and have the knowledge and technology to ensure that your jet ski is repaired to the highest possible standard. Whether it's a minor scratch to your lower hull, or a major structural impact, we can help.
As the largest Yamaha WaveRunner dealership in Perth, we are fully authorised by Yamaha Motor Australia to complete all accident repairs as required by Yamaha Marine Insurance. Although we specialise in Yamaha WaveRunner repairs, we also repair damaged Seadoo and Kawasaki personal water craft.
If you have had an accident in your boat, we can help to get you back on the water as quickly and painlessly as possible. From small boat ramp bumps to major accident repairs, Jetpower is equipped to handle repairs of all shapes and sizes. We are a recommended repairer for Nautilus Marine Insurance Agency and Club Marine Insurance, and also service customers insured by SPT and QBE Insurance.
In the event that you have an accident, please follow steps below:
- Ensure all persons involved in the accident are safe. Do what you can to prevent any further loss, damage, cost or liability.
- Take details of all parties involved in the accident.
- Contact the WA Police Department if the event involves theft, attempted theft, malicious damage or impact.
- Remove your vessel from the water as soon as possible, to avoid any further water from penetrating the fiberglass hull.
- Once home, flush your engine as normal (if possible) to remove salt water from your cooling system.
- Contact your insurance company to notify them of the incident, and complete a claim form.
- Contact Jetpower on 9409 4644 to arrange a time for assessment and quote to repair.
- Bring your vessel to Jetpower and notify staff of your insurance details, including Insurance Policy Number and Claim Number if possible.Jetpower staff will now quote to repair your jet ski or boat, arranging all fiberglass repairs, painting and parts replacement required. Your vessel can be left at the dealership, as we will arrange for photographs of damage to be taken and sent to your insurer, along with coordinating with insurance assessors if required.
- Once your claim is approved, you will be notified, and an indication given as to the length of time required to repair your vessel.
- Once the repairs have been completed, collect your boat or jet ski and settle payment for any insurance excess if applicable.
Next time you have an accident, let us help you, and find out why Jetpower is the preferred repairer in Western Australia.
Please contact us on 08 9409 4644 or get in touch via the service page